UHC is a family-owned, mission-driven company dedicated to developing affordable, sustainable housing that benefits communities and stakeholders.
UHC communities offer seniors and families earning 60% or less than
area median income, attractive, safe, healthy, vital places to live in
California and Hawaii.
The UHC Difference
- UHC co-develops with Fortune 500 companies and
works with a vast network of industry partners.
- Our commitment to California and Hawaii is
backed by our national partners and driven by UHC development team’s years of experience
at leveraging business and financial relationships, from beyond state borders.
- UHC has established strong relationships with
local vendors, jurisdictional departments, state organizations, and political
leadership in California and Hawaii.
- From concept to completion, we regularly engage
those vested in the community’s success. Our development plan of action is
unique to their needs.
- UHC communities exceed industry quality standards without the higher cost. To control quality and cost, we employ
an internal building and design team that actively participates in the creation
of plans and specifications, reviewing them for compliance, from concept to
- UHC’s multi-disciplinary team brings a breadth
of experience to affordable development.
- Our service-providers, consultants, contractors
and vendors consist of firms with local expertise, bringing jobs to the communities
- Our on-site social services ensure our residents' basic needs are met: health, education, and financial
stability. Then UHC programming goes beyond the basics, tailoring services to resident’s